View topic - Baby flutters

Baby flutters

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Baby flutters

Postby Divinity Dust » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 am

((So, I've been wanting to do this for some time and decided to go for it. This is a log taking place in Flutter Valley about ten year prior to chat, featuring little Ixia and Dandy. Feel free to make a flutter pony character and toss them in! It should be great fun!))

Ixia was bored.

Dandelion Dust could tell it just by looking at her. She was looking towards the forest in that way that she did when she was hoping to find some interesting way to amuse herself. And she was letting out that little sigh as if it were so horrible to be her. Oh yes, Ixia was bored- and that very rarely meant anything good for anypony. Especially not for Dandy. She shuddered, remembering last time Ixia had gotten bored and "befriended" a rabid minotaur. And brought it back to Flutter Valley to "visit".

That had sucked. Especially because of how offended Ixia had been when the grown-ups utter-fluttered the beast out of the valley. Like it had been unreasonable!

Dandy had to avoid a repeat of that at all costs. And so she sucked it up and spoke up, hoping to distract Ixia with something less... destructive.

"Um... Hey Ixia, want to go pick berries with me?" That seemed like a pretty safe suggestion. And it worked- Ixia seemed to perk up at the suggestion.

"That's right! Raspberries are in season right now, aren't they!?" She replied, nodding happily. "Let's go then!"
Divinity Dust

Re: Baby flutters

Postby Prickly Pear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm

A smaller, orange filly flew up to Ixia and Dandy. "Ixia! Ixia! Can I play with you?" Fiddlenecks asked, fluttering around Ixia in a manner akin to a fly.
Prickly Pear

Postby Divinity Dust » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:25 pm

"Oh! Okay, Fiddlenecks!" Ixia agreed, offering a smile to the tiny pony. Dandy rolled her eyes. Bringing the babies along with them was just going to be more work for everypony. But if Ixia wanted it...
Divinity Dust

Postby Prickly Pear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yaaay!" Fiddlenecks cheered. She hugged Ixia tightly. "You are the best, ever!" She smiled, sticking her tongue out at Dandy.
Prickly Pear

Postby Divinity Dust » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Dandy proved her maturity by sticking her tongue out in return, but only when Ixia's back was turned.

Ixia meanwhile fluttered on, towards the raspberries.
Divinity Dust

Postby Prickly Pear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm

"What are we doing?" Fiddlenecks squeaked.
Prickly Pear

Postby Greenling » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 pm

"SOMETHING BAD, no doubt!" A harsh, nasally voice rings out as a cyan filly tumbles from a tree. She's older than the other three, as she already has her cutie mark and the awkward yearling build of an adolescent futterpony. Morning Glory straightens up and glares at the three.
"For the glory of Luna, get yourself together."
Greenling

Postby Prickly Pear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Fiddlenecks frowns. "Not everything that Ixia does is bad, you know!" She pouts.
Prickly Pear

Postby Divinity Dust » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 pm

"We're just going to pick some berries. It was Dandy's idea." Ixia pointed out with a squeak, pouting some. It's not like everything she did ended badly! Besides, oftentimes it was just the older ponies jumping to conclusions and utter-fluttering off her friends when she'd just invited them back to the valley for a snack!

((Morning Glory~))
Divinity Dust

Postby Greenling » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:13 pm

"Like the time you brought back the bearcats!?" The pony narrows her eyes at Ixia. "I was put in charge of making sure all you INFANTS didn't do anything to hurt the Valley, and I 'tend on keeping that charge... promise..." She pauses.
Greenling

Postby Divinity Dust » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Ixia huffed. "I'm telling you, the bearcats were all very sweet! You'd have found out if you didn't chase them off!" anypony would get cranky if you were trying to blow them away, after all.

"Hey! We're not INFANTS!" Dandy snapped back, being unable to really defend Ixia's habits from being called dangerous, but at least able to argue about that point.
Divinity Dust

Postby Prickly Pear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

"I thought da' bearcats were cute!" Fiddlenecks cried, believeing any and everything Ixia had to say.
Prickly Pear

Postby Crescendo Kite » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Rhodo slowly peeked her head up from the flower patch she had been in. She liked it there, but now there was noise and she could see several other ponies that were bigger. She frowned and grumbled but lifted and fluttered over. She licked her lips as she nibbled a bloom from her mane, "Why are you all so noisy in the morning?"
Crescendo Kite

Postby Divinity Dust » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Dandy looked at Rhododendron. Poor little Rhododendron, still as small as a little baby. "We're going to go pick berries, if we can convince Morning Glory to leave us alone."
Divinity Dust

Postby Greenling » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

"WHICH I WON'T!" She snapped. She frowned at Rhody. "You shouldn't eat poisoned flowers-- you give other fillies your size bad ideas."
Greenling

Postby Prickly Pear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 am

Fiddlenecks looked at the yummy looking flowers Rhododendron was eating. "You mean we can't eat those?"
Prickly Pear

Postby Divinity Dust » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 am

Dandy sighed and rolled her eyes. "No, Fiddlenecks. Rhododendron is only able to eat them because she's immune to poisonous plants. That's why she has her cutie mark already." Dandy pointed out, clearly under the impression that the little filly was the stupidest thing ever. Morning Glory wasn't much better, either. She glared at the older pony. "Anyway, let us go! We're not even going to be leaving the valley!"

"Yeah!" Ixia chimed in. "So it's not like there will be anything but other Flutter Ponies around! You have nothing to worry about!"
Divinity Dust

Postby Diamond Charm » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Chrysanthemum Creek popped her head out from behind a bush and rubbed her eyes tiredly, "What are you kids yammering on about now? You're all staying out of trouble, right?" Chrys wasn't actually any older than Morning Glory, but she took it upon herself to look out for the youngest flutter ponies of the valley, and frequently requested that the youngest ponies call her 'Mum'. She was also exceedingly lazy, which was probably the reason Morning was given the job of keeping the young ones out of trouble instead of her. She smiled and gave a half-hearted wave to her peer, "Oh, mornin', Morning! You're not causing these kids any trouble, right?"
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby Greenling » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Morning Glory bristled. "What do you mean by that, Chrysanthe-BUM!? I'm just doing what Queen Rosedust asked me to." Morning was, to say the least, enthusiastic about the glorious monarch.
Greenling

Postby Prickly Pear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 pm

"That old mare never lets us have any fun!" Fiddlenecks squeaked. She fluttered over to Ixia. "Just picking berries is boring."
Prickly Pear

Postby Divinity Dust » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Ixia watched the two older fillies argue, and then poked Dandy and Fiddlenecks, shushing them before quietly fluttering away from the older ponies when they weren't looking.

Dandy's eyes widened at Ixia sneaking off, but she followed- she wasn't about to let Ixia sneak off on her own.
Divinity Dust

Postby Prickly Pear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Fiddlenecks nodded and followed Ixia faithfully.
Prickly Pear

Postby Diamond Charm » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Chrys glanced over at the tinier ponies leaving the scene and turned back to Morning, "Yeah? Well at least I..." She frowns, too lazy to provide an adequate diversion, "Yeah, yeah, I know I'm lazy. I'd rather be eating sleep poppies than do this. Wanna go graze?"
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby Crescendo Kite » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:14 pm

"Just because I was curious and they taste so good." Rhodo mumbled and looked from the older Flutterponies to the ones around her age. She didn't like them going off on their own and even Fiddlenecks was going.
Rhodo looked again from one side to the other before lowering and chasing after Ixia and the others. Maybe she'd find a new plant going after them.
Crescendo Kite

Postby Greenling » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

The other filly sputtered slightly. "WHAT? Graze when Ixia and her little groupies are intent on putting the Valley in danger!? Do you HATE us all or something?!" She was still oblivious... As usual.
Greenling

Next

Return to Public Roleplay