View topic - Mythology I

Mythology I

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Mythology I

Postby LennonFan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Professor Orion, dressed in his finest vest and top hat, trots into the classroom, and looks about at the assembled group of young fillies and colts. "Good morning class," he begins. "I," and here, he levitates a piece of chalk to write his name on the board, "am Professor Orion, though you may simply call me Professor. I previously taught at Hoofston, though over the summer I moved here to Ponyville, and I stand before you now to educate you all on the myths and legends that have formed part of Equestria's history. Our journey together over the course of this year will cover a variety of topics, so you can expect some homework. But not too much." He clears his throat. "But before we can dive into the deep waters of our country's past, I'd like everypony to go around the room and introduce themselves to the class, and tell a little bit about themselves." He looks expectantly at the first pony in the first row.
LennonFan

Re: Mythology I

Postby MojitoJoe » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Merry Andrew is SO not that pony. He is sitting somewhere in the back of the class doodling something...
MojitoJoe

Postby DblSpark » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Turbo is definitely not that pony as well. He's rolling his skateboard under his desk in preparation for the next possible race against Scootaloo.

Rave is in the second row however. He seems to reading the board his scabbard on the side of his chair.
DblSpark

Postby Prickly Pear » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Kelpy, in her mobilizer, looks around. She was parked at the end of the first row, so maybe he was talking about her? She nods. "My name is Kelpy Blue, and I am a sea pony from Haywaii. I like singing and making ponies happy, and apples!"
Prickly Pear

Postby LennonFan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:21 pm

"Thank you, Kelpy." He turns to Rave. "You next, sir."
LennonFan

Postby goldengirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Silver Rose sits excitedly next to Rave. She didn't look excited, obviously. Also, the fish-pony was slightly...odd. But school! Awesome.
goldengirl

Postby DblSpark » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm

"Well I'm Rave from Coltcom and I like magic arts and I will become a master mage ^_^..eventually. " He adds and quickly sits down.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Kelly was busy daydreaming and watching the ceiling. She did not hear the teacher speak, she thought he looked funny anyway.
Last edited by Sleepy Mix on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Orion looks to his seating chart, then back at Silver Rose. "Ahem," he begins. "Miss Rose? It's your turn, and then Miss Mix's."
LennonFan

Postby MojitoJoe » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Quietly he reads aloud his mini comic he is doodling on his note pad

"Log entry 40-29-Alpha Excelsior... I had been transported to a prison planet ruled by a giant race of beings called teachranoids. They sit us in large cages where we all have to listen to their re-programming lec... lect uhmmm speeches? ... Yeah speeches! As I had spent the last marktillianth hours on this prision planet I had found it difficult to find little hope for escape but some of my fellow prisoners spoke about how at certain hours of the day when teachranoids momentarily loose their mental facilities and needs to refill on their fuel source called Koofee... that is when I can make a break for it!"
MojitoJoe

Postby goldengirl » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Silver stands happily. "Alright, then. I'm Silver, Silver Rose, and I'm from Canterlot. I enjoy reading and learning." And drawing and exploring, but nopony had to know that. She sat back down.
goldengirl

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Kelly was still just looking up at the ceiling. She was leaning back against her seat and did not hear Orion or Silver Rose.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:33 pm

"Mister Andrew, as compelling your little comic might be, I advise you wait until recess or after class to work on it," said Orion. He turns back to KellyMix and nudges her.
LennonFan

Postby Diamond Charm » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:45 pm

((I need a Diamond Tiara!))

Silver Spoon cantered into the classroom smugly with a hayshake gripped firmly in her teeth. She set the drink down at her desk, "Sorry I'm late, but I totally didn't miss anything anyway, right? I'm Silver Spoon, and I'm ready to learn about old Pony Tales or whatever."
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"I'm sure you are Miss Spoon," said Orion. "But now is not the time for hayshakes. That is lunchtime." He snatches the cup away and puts it on his desk. "I shall not be counting tardies just yet, as it is the first day, but by next Monday I will, so I expect you to be in class on time." He clears his throat. "Now then... if you could, please stand and introduce yourself to the class, and maybe give a few details about yourself."
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Kelly fell to the ground when Orion nudged her. She quickly stood back up and sat on her chair properly. "Sorry." She waited for Silver Spoon to do her introduction before she could do hers.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Silver Spoon grit her teeth as her shake was taken away, "Hay, that's totally going to melt. You should just throw that away because I'm NOT going to want it back at the end of class, and I don't want YOU drinking it." She stood and turned to the class, "Hi, everypony, I'm Silver Spoon and I'm BFF's with my girl Diamond Tiara. I enjoy, like, hanging out with my friends, NOT being at school, and showing off my amazing fashion sense!" She brought a hoof up to adjust her stunningly large and blue glasses, "And yeah, whatever. I think that's pretty much it," She says as she sits down.
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:30 pm

"Of course, according to school rules, you aren't supposed to bring outside drinks to class anyway. Or skateboards, Mister Turbo. Now then, Kelly, I believe it is your turn now."
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Kelly stood up from her chair. "I'm Kelly Mix and I'm from Manehattan." she frowned slightly at saying that. "I like um... ice cream." with that she sat down again.
Last edited by Sleepy Mix on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 am

"Thank you. Is there anypony who hasn't spoken yet? If so, please do so now."
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 am

Turbo gets up as well and in the process kicks up his skateboard to land on his back.

"I'm Turbo and my best friend is Rave." He says happily. "I like running, racing, fixing and making cool things such as this skateboard on my back ^^" He takes a quick glance around the room wondering where Scootaloo was but he's wondering who silver spoon was as well.
DblSpark

Postby LennonFan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"Has everypony spoken?"
LennonFan

Postby MojitoJoe » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Merry looks up...

"Oh not me teach... Hi I'm Merry Andrew and I don't afraid of anything!"

He sits back down and goes back to doodling. He hopes he got a few cheap laughs being silly like he is.
MojitoJoe

Postby LennonFan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 am

Orion nods."Right... according to my attendance list, that is everypony. Now then, onto today's topic. Who here knows the story of the Mare in the Moon?"
LennonFan

Postby Diamond Charm » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Silver rolled her eyes - that Merry was SUCH a dork! Just then - inspiration! She quickly jotted down a quick note "You're not funny", folded it, and wrote on the front of the note 'To the dork'. She turned in her seat and dropped it on Rave's desk, "Pass it on!"

She wondered where it might end up! Such a fun way to pass the time!
Diamond Charm

Next

Return to Public Roleplay