View topic - Mythology I

Mythology I

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Re: Mythology I

Postby LennonFan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Four days later, Orion steps into class. "I have a surprise for you all today!"
LennonFan

Postby Prickly Pear » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Kelpy looks up from her book. "A surprise?"
Prickly Pear

Postby Sleepy Mix » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:04 am

Kellys ears perked up and turned all her attention to Orion. "Surprise?" she asked excitingly.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 am

Silver Spoon smirked, "I'm, like, sooo excited." She grinned over at Diamond Tiara.
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yes! Today, I will bring in a guest speaker, a dear friend of mine named Sapphire Night." He pokes his head out the classroom door and says "Sapphire? You can come in now."
LennonFan

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Sapphire peeks in the door and smiles a little. "Hello" she mutters before trotting the rest of the way into the classroom. She looked a little better than usual, she had -in fact- tried to make herself look more presentable that usual this morning. She stands there awkwardly, not sure what Orion wanted of her yet. She takes the opportunity to move to the far side of Orion's desk and wait for him to do...whatever he needed to get done.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby LennonFan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:46 pm

"Well then! Sapphire, perhaps you'd like to tell the class about yourself?"
LennonFan

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:41 am

Sapphire clears her throat. "Ah well...ahem...my name is Sapphire Night, I am very pleased to meet you all" which is of course, followed by her usual introduction of waving an arm across the entire class and smacking herself in the forehead, this time however it is followed by a short phrase in Old Equestrian. "I run The Night Side curio shop out near the library, but most of the time, I travel around the world searching for creatures and lost places and stuff like that."

Her expression was totally unreadable as she looks over the class. "Um...any questions so far?"
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Whiteeyes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 am

"How do you lose a place? I mean, I've heard of losing your keys or something else small, but a whole place? How clumsy do you have to be to do that?"
This signature needs to be about 20% more Mr. Bunny.

Countdown to the Zombie Appocalypse: 87 DAYS
The first time you see this, copy it in your signature and subtract one.
Whiteeyes

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 am

Sapphire chuckles a little. "It's a little more complicated than that, usually it happens when a town first gets started. Sometimes the town isn't useful anymore, or stuff like that. Sometimes, it's because everypony there mysteriously disappears...those are the ones I find."
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Prickly Pear » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 am

Kelpy looks mildly horrified. "Disappears?" She squeaks. "Where could a whole town go?"
Prickly Pear

Postby MidKnight Hearts » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Midknight hearts was asleep the whole time,didnt get much sleep the night before

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz..zzzzz"
he snorze softly,drooling on the desk
MidKnight Hearts

Postby LennonFan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Orion shakes Midknight with a hoof. "Mr. Hearts? Kindly wake up, I do not allow sleeping during class."
LennonFan

Postby MidKnight Hearts » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Midknight is sorta a heavy sleeper when doesnt get enough sleep the previous night ,it will take more noise to get him to wake up

"Zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz"

He still sleeps
MidKnight Hearts

Postby DblSpark » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Rave while watching Sapphire levitates a large bucket of cold water over to Orion and leaves it for him to use if he chooses.

Turbo gives Orion some headphones with a cassette containing a Air horn sound and goes back to his seat and continues listening to Jewel.

Turbo also looks like he's ready to run up and hug Sapphire.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Kelly had been staring at Sapphires horn and wings wondering only one thing. [ Is she an alicorn? ] She did not dare to ask it though. She was afraid it would offend her.
Sleepy Mix

Postby MidKnight Hearts » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 am

Midknight continues to sleep

"Zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz"
MidKnight Hearts

Postby Diamond Charm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Silver Spoon leaned forward, listening to Sapphire intently, only looking SLIGHTLY put off that she has to be here, "So, like, whole towns disappear? Like, how often does that happen?"
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 am

Orion sighs, and levitates the cassette (with headphones) to Midknight and presses play. The sound of an airhorn is heard.
LennonFan

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

"They don't actually go anywhere, well, sometimes they do...in a lot of cases everypony just leaves and they are just forgotten. These are one type of ghost town, on the other hoof, sometimes they actually DO vanish from the face of the earth. There is a town called Brigadoon for example that disappeared nearly three hundred years ago. One day, all the ponies, buildings, everything just vanished." Her own beat-up old book floats out of her bag and levitates next to her so she can fact-check herself, it wouldn't do to give them incorrect information.

"These are called Wanderers in the shorthoof" she writes this on the chalkboard, making that horrible screeching noise as she does so "and we had one right in our own Everfree Forest called 'New Hayfield' actually." She turns back around to face the class, all the ponies watching her makes her lose her concentration and it's a moment before she remembers where she was.

"Oh yes, the last type is a place where something bad happened causing the place to be abandoned. These types are fairly rare as well, because ponies are tenacious and generally won't abandon an entire settlement because of one event. Places like Marelantis, which is supposed to have been destroyed in a terrible flood is one example, as well as" she flips a few pages in her book "Crystal Falls, in the North which was overrun with Witches."

She closes her book, and smiles thinking shed done a fair job of answering any questions so far.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby MidKnight Hearts » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Midknight wakes up screaming and falls out his chair

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!*thud*

he looks around in a daze and takes off the headphones,his hearing has been effected
MidKnight Hearts

Postby LennonFan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 pm

"You can thank Turbo for that, Midknight."
LennonFan

Postby LennonFan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Orion enters the classroom, which is decorated with recreations of various magical artifacts. "Good morning class! Did you all write your essays on Cerberus that I asked for?"
LennonFan

Postby Marceline » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Lilly was sitting in her desk in the front row with her tape recorder on, which was signified by a green light. She also had two pieces of paper with sloppy, barely legible writing scribbled all over both of them. Her mane was tied back in her blue bow neatly so that her ears were perfectly clear and ready for listening. She smiled as Orion enter and faced in his direction. "Good morning Mr. Shadow!~ I have mine right here!" She attempted to pick up her papers but had a bit of difficulty before frowning and just pointing to it with her right forehoof.
Marceline

Postby LennonFan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Orion smiles and takes the paper in his magic. "Thank you Lilly! I can't wait to read it! Ready for note-taking, are we?" he asks, eyeing the tape recorder.
LennonFan

PreviousNext

Return to Public Roleplay