View topic - Lost Treasures

Lost Treasures

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Re: Lost Treasures

Postby Whiteeyes » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Whiny blinks a bit, trying to figure it out. "OK, so Diamond Charm wasn't pony napped, Octavia was pony napped, as was Raven, as was purple-ponies fried Mix Stealer, and shadowy cloaked ponies friend we also don't know." She nods happily. "Wait, why would you think headphones would make me think your a criminal? I just didn't know who you are. Still don't...and why are we trusting a mysterious cloaked pony when some mysterious pony pony-napped a bunch of ponies?" she asked, not noticing the new arrival.
This signature needs to be about 20% more Mr. Bunny.

Countdown to the Zombie Appocalypse: 87 DAYS
The first time you see this, copy it in your signature and subtract one.
Whiteeyes

Postby Diamond Charm » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Diamond looked over toward Apple Tart, "Perhaps I spoke rashly. I'm sorry if my words have offended all of you. Miss TART, how wonderful of you to join us! We were just enjoying the morning weather and... it is quite nice to see a reasonable pony out here. So, let's cut to the chase - what have you lost, Miss Tart? We're going to get it back as a group, but we should know what we're looking out for."
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby AppleTart » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Apple Tart waved her hooves around dramatically before grabbing her throat and trying to pantomime speech before she theatrically falls onto her back. She quickly jumps back up and points to her mouth again, giving Diamond Charm the biggest saddest eyes she could possibly muster up.
AppleTart

Postby Whiteeyes » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

"Oh my Goddess she's choking! Quick, the Heimhoof maneuver!" she calls out, quickly grabbing Apple Tart from behind and squeezing hard on her chest to try and force out whatever was choking her.

Whiteeyes

Postby Diamond Charm » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Diamond looked on in horror at the choking pony before her. She began hyperventilating - she wasn't cut out for these sorts of operations! She didn't know that a pony's ability to breathe COULD be stolen!
Diamond Charm

Postby DblSpark » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm

"Actually I think she might have...." He spots DiamondCharm hyperventilating and runs over to her.

"DiamondCharm what's wrong? I don't think she's in mortal peril or something...she's still standing isn't she?" He reached out to her.
DblSpark

Postby LennonFan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:16 am

"I don't think it's her ability to breathe that was stolen." Orion conjures parchment, quill, and ink, and levitates them to Apple Tart. "Here, use these."
LennonFan

Postby AppleTart » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 am

Apple Tart makes a sound very similar to a teddy bear and pokes her tongue out of her mouth before slumping against her 'savior'. She doesn't do much else save for reaching towards the paper. She's going to give this pony an earfull once she has the ability to do such.
AppleTart

Postby Whiteeyes » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 am

Whiny was about to squeeze again to try and get whatever out when Mr. Bunny jumped on top of Apple Tart's head, gesturing frantically. While nopony else understood the weird moves, Whiny apparently does. "Oooooh. She's not choking, she had her voice stolen. See, I interpreted her stuff as 'Pay attention! I have something in my throat and cannot breath! I am going to faint slash die! Please help!' Sorry for thinking you needed that giant medical hug." she said nervously, letting go of her 'patient'. "But if your voice was stolen, why didn't you just say so?"

At this, her own baby bunny looks at her in jaw-dropped shock...before slowly facepawing.

Whiteeyes

Postby Diamond Charm » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 am

Diamond Charm stopped hyperventilating - stopped breathing altogether as she took in the new information. After two seconds, she took a deeeeeep breath in and sighed, trying to relax, "Oh. Yes, of course, it's her voice. I didn't say I thought somepony stole her breath. That's ridiculous! You can't steal BREATH! Voice, on the other hoof..." She thinks for a moment, "This is ridiculous... Everypony keep your ears peeled for Miss Tart's VOICE? Miss Tart - it might behoove you to keep trying to talk or hum some sort of melody. Maybe we'll HEAR it and it will lead us to the thieves?"

She looked around at the others with an expression of determination as she attempted to convince herself that this was REALLY happening and that she shouldn't just go home and back to bed - tempting as it was, if she could find Octavia here in the forest, she would be more than content. She finally commented, "Well, our 'important things' aren't going to rescue themselves... Let's get moving, shall we?"
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Orion adjusts his fez, bowtie, and draws his dark green long coat closer around himself. "Allons-y!"
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Cloaked was behind the group and planned on staying there the entire journey. Whiny did have a point when she said he couldn't be trusted but he did trust every single one of them... some more than others. "So, Whiny... you don't trust me? Does anypony else not trust me?" They probably didn't.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Whiteeyes » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 pm

She is about to answer when a sudden thought hits her. Hard. "How do you know my name?"

Whiteeyes

Postby Sleepy Mix » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Cloaked chuckled. "Oh I know you very well Whiteeyes. As do I know Diamond and Orion... though I don't know him." He pointed at Pallet. "Still that didn't answer my question."
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 pm

"I don't trust you, either - but we're working toward the same thing, so we'll work together THIS time," Diamond commented offhoofedly, "Whiny, he's just... odd... SO far, I've never seen him do anything overtly... bad, except for the time he eavesdropped on Octavia and I having a private conversation," Said Diamond as she started trotting deeper into the forest.
Diamond Charm

Postby AppleTart » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Apple Tart followed after Diamond Charm, who really seemed to just be heading off in a random direction. She'd chide her for just walking around if she could talk, she could write it out but that'd take far too long. So all she really does now is hum to herself in her head, swaying back and forth jauntily as she walks, shooting bad vibes at Whinny with her mind though. She'd guilt trip the pony with her mind if she couldn't do it with her mouth.
AppleTart

Postby Sleepy Mix » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:03 am

Cloaked followed Diamond aswell with a smile. "Oh joy, you still remember me." He walked a bit closer to her just for the fun. "I hope you don't hate me for it, I did give back the recording."
Sleepy Mix

Postby DblSpark » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:16 am

Pallet lets out a sigh he hardly ever enjoyed travelling in groups. They'd just slow him down...
He tags along for now as he assumed they knew where they were going...

The map pointed out a factory of some kind in the center of the forest...maybe they'd all find what they were looking for there?

((Eventually the group will come across three winding passageways leading deeper into the woods...all with a different undergrowth))
one path is sunny strangely enough
another is dark as the night
the last path is black and white literally

and some twists if you want everypony..))
DblSpark

Postby Diamond Charm » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 am

Apple Tart is, unsurprisingly enough, completely right in her judgement on Diamond's bearings - Diamond can't navigate any jungle that isn't urban, and she still hasn't learned to read a map! If somepony doesn't take over leading, the group will probably NEVER reach the strange section of forest with strange pathways leading strangely into anomalous territory.

Diamond laughed, "Oh, I couldn't hate you, nameless concealed pony who listens in on private conversations and then much later skulks up close to mares he's wronged just to get a rise out of them. I just find you creepy, and wish you would
kindly back off. Thank you!" She finishes with an empty airy cheeriness as she looked around, "So, I feel like we're getting closer. How about you all? I have a good feeling about this," She comments as she proceeds in the entirely wrong direction.
Diamond Charm

Postby Whiteeyes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 am

"But how are we getting closer if we're going the wrong way?" Whiny asks and then, in extreme technical detail lays out exactly what their bearing and position is on the map. Off the top of her head. "Maybe I should lead? I am the geography teacher after all."

Whiteeyes

Postby LennonFan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm

"Let's put it to a vote. All those in favor of Whiny leading, raise a hoof." Orion does so.
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Diamond Charm wrote:She finishes with an empty airy cheeriness as she looked around, "So, I feel like we're getting closer. How about you all? I have a good feeling about this," She comments as she proceeds in the entirely wrong direction.

Cloaked smiled and leaned against Diamond as they walked on. "So glad you feel closer to me." He raised a hoof at Orions voting. "Yeah why not? A geography teacher should be good in reading maps."
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Diamond stopped, "I said... back off." She frowned and quickly sidestepped, hoping to cause Cloaked to fall to the ground, "I vote for Whiny to lead navigation. I had just assumed we would wander until we found what we needed - it works for me every other time I come here."
Diamond Charm

Postby Whiteeyes » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 pm

"Really? Cause last time we were in the woods I member getting attacked by a cockatrice. Anyway, since it seems I'm in charge now, I guess I should lead." she notes, turning 127 degrees and heading off in that direction. It takes less than an hour to reach the crossroads. "Huh, it doesn't say which one to take and it would take forever if we all went down each path. So, I think I'll scout ahead. Eany, meini, miny, moo, I, choose, you. OK, I'll check out the left path. Diamond Charm, please hold the map and Mr. Bunny." Whiny asked, handing them over before dashing down the left path, the one that was as dark as the night. For most, such scouting wouldn't save enough time to justify going off on their own. But then, most didn't run at almost 80 mph going full bore.

Whiteeyes

Postby LennonFan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 am

Orion lights his horn and follows after Whiny.
LennonFan

PreviousNext

Return to Public Roleplay