View topic - Lost Treasures

Lost Treasures

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Re: Lost Treasures

Postby DblSpark » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Well now there WAS in fact a manticore behind Appletart and Diamondcharm and it put on a bib and got out a knife and fork.

A western special and side dish of fruit salad.

Pallet was standing at the entrance to the black and white path and spotted Orion and Whiny running.

"Dead end?"
DblSpark

Postby Diamond Charm » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Diamond Charm rolled her eyes, "Orion! Please come back here! I'd like to discuss a theory I'm developing. I don't think ANY of these routes are the right one since this isn't on the map. I think we should retrace our steps and try again from a diffe---" She hesitated as the manticore breathed heavily behind her, "Alright, MISTER Cloaked, if I can feel AND smell your breath, then you are CLEARLY doing something wrong - namely, not keeping your..." She turned to face what she thought was a comrade and blanched, her voice went shrill, "distance! Keep your distance! Back, I say!"
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby AppleTart » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Apple Tart glanced sideways and sighs, now DiamondCharm was also freaking out over nothing? Come on, was she the only sensible pony here? That wasn't some giant terrifying monster sneaking up on her, it was clearly just the wind. She really wished that they'd stolen stuff from other less dramatic and crazy ponies. She's pretty much accepted the fact that she'll never speak again and will probably get lost in these woods forever. And heck, she's yet to notice that Manticorn!
AppleTart

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 am

Cloaked was still hiding in the shadows watching the manticore. Upon seeing the manticore behind Diamond Charm he would step out of the shadows and his horn would glow. He sent a small barage of snowballs at the back of the manticores head to get its attention. "Come on, leave her alone! I got more where that came from!" He now wished he had his ice cream cart with him.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:56 pm

"Manticore!" Orion replies, running by Pallet.
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Pallet facehoofed "What a drag...where are the others?" They were wasting too much time with this and possibly the noises that manticore was making would probably attract something else.

The manticore received several snowballs in the back of its head and quickly began shaking its head. It now had a choice between fruit salad and ice cream.....he decided he'd have one desert for breakfast and the other along with the western special. He turned and let out a loud roar before lunging at Sleepy Mix. It would feast on Appletart and Diamondcharm after a frozen treat.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 am

Cloaked eeped and jumped back. The sudden attack made him panic slightly and the snowballs he was stil hurling at the manticore changed into balls of vanilla ice cream. It would impact into the manticores face if it didn't evade in time.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Orion leaps in front of Cloaked!
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 pm

And I completely forgot about this ...

The manticore gets a face full of ice cream it licks it up and smiles. That was tasty ^^
It now crouches down opening its mouth for more ice cream.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 am

Cloaked blinked and continued feeding the manticore vanilla ice cream. "I think he likes it." this might be a way to get past this manticore. "Orion. Keep going with the others. I'll catch up with you later if I have to."
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 am

Orion sighs and runs away.
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 am

Fast forwarding events so we can get this going~

The manticore was satisfied with Cloaked's ice cream and licked him a few times and even gave him a ride back to where Orion and Pallet were

After that little episode Pallet regards the ponies that were still around
That being Orion, Cloaked, Appletart, Diamond, Whiteyes and Mr Bunny

They still had to go down the Black and White colored forest for what ever was waiting for them deeper in and this might turn into a three stallion group if everypony has forgotten about this thread ....like I did >.<.

Pallet looks from Orion and Cloaked. "Fun times huh? How'd you deal with that manticore anyway?"
DblSpark

Postby Whiteeyes » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 pm

"Um, guys, I think I need some help." Whiny noted. Her lack of breaks had struck again. This time however instead of bouncing off various trees, she had wound up sliding into a depression in the ground and was stuck sliding around it much like a marble in a bowl.
This signature needs to be about 20% more Mr. Bunny.

Countdown to the Zombie Appocalypse: 87 DAYS
The first time you see this, copy it in your signature and subtract one.
Whiteeyes

Postby LennonFan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 am

"I need another unicorn over here, please! Or a pegasus. Either one. As long as Whiny gets out of the depression, how it happens is of no consequence."
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Cloaked smiled a visible smile from under his hood. "Lets just say that manticore likes ice cream more than meat." he chuckled and followed after Orion, nodding at him. "I'm ready." his horn glowed and a yellow shimmer would surround Whiteeyes as he waited for Orion to join in aswell.
Sleepy Mix

Postby LennonFan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Orion's light blue hornlight joins with Cloaked's yellow one. "On my signal... 1,2,3, lift!"
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Pallet blinked watching Cloaked and Orion

"Err what's wrong with her?" He asked tilting his head. The real venture was about to begin and she seemed exhausted or was he missing something. But they really had to get a move on.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Sleepy lifted on Orions signal and shrugged at Pallet. "No idea, why not ask her?" He was a bit fuzzy on that topic aswell as he was busy feeding a manticore.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Whiteeyes » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 pm

"The thief stole my brakes. When I start moving now, I have almost zero control. I can't stop unless I throw myself off the ground, and I bounce off anything I run into. It seems I can't even control where I'm moving if I hit a slant. This bites." Whiny moaned, being lifted into the air. For her size she was surprisingly heavy, and she wasn't small to begin with.

Whiteeyes

Postby DblSpark » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Pallet would sweatdrop watching Whiny and then turn to Cloaked. "What did they steal from you?"

He also took out the map seemed like the black and white pathway would be taking them through a swamp...fun
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 am

Cloaked looked at Pallet for a moment, his face still covered by his hood. "...None of your business." he said simply before turning away to the direction which would lead to the factory.
Sleepy Mix

Postby DblSpark » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 am

"Well in that case we can count as the possible thief unless you have actually lost something and your trying to lead us astray."

"If you're going to keep secrets from us then don't expect us to trust you." He shrugs and goes back to the map.

You want rude you get rude...
DblSpark

Postby Whiteeyes » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"There's no need to be mean to him you know! Not everypony has to share everything!"

Whiteeyes

Postby Sleepy Mix » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Cloaked just nods. "Fair enough, I do trust some of you though if it helps... not that my word has any meaning to you." he walked over to Whiteeyes and patted her on the head. "Good Whiny." he said still in his same voice.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Whiteeyes » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:32 pm

"Yeay! I'd hug you but I'm still floating in mid-air and I'm not sure if that means they'd have to lift you too."

Whiteeyes

PreviousNext

Return to Public Roleplay