View topic - Magic Lessons With StarSwirl

Magic Lessons With StarSwirl

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Magic Lessons With StarSwirl

Postby LennonFan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 am

Orion is at home. He makes two cups of tea, then sits on a couch and waits for Starswirl to arrive.
LennonFan

Re: Magic Lessons With StarSwirl

Postby Chell » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 am

There is a knock at the door. StarSwirl has arrived.
Chell

Postby LennonFan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 am

Orion magically opens the door. "Come in, StarSwirl! Welcome! I have tea, and cookies too, if you'd like them." He grins.
LennonFan

Postby Chell » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

"Tea, please, Professor Shadow," she says, stepping inside, jingling with each step. She closes the door behind herself. "Now, what, exactly, did you wish for me to teach you?"
Chell

Postby LennonFan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 am

Orion pours tea for himself, and for her. He sips his own for a moment, thinking before answering. "A little bit of everything, I suppose. But to start with? The simplest flight spell you can think of, if there is such a thing. As you know, I've flown before, and each time, missed the feeling of it when I no longer could. Whether it was as a dragon, or a griffon, or as a pony with wings made of dark mist... it was always beautiful. And it's something I want to share with Raven, too... I know there are unicorns who could cast the proper spell on us both, but I don't want to bother them. I'd rather learn the spell myself, and cast it when I needed it."
LennonFan

Return to Public Roleplay