View topic - Ask Sapphire Night anything...if you want.

Ask Sapphire Night anything...if you want.

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Re: Ask Sapphire Night anything...if you want.

Postby holystring18 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 am

What do you think about pony's that are in the Equestria army?
holystring18

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm

I've known a fair few ponies who've been in the Guard. I've liked most of them, though they usually seem sad, which is strange to me.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby rosealuck140 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 am

Do you like the Night or Day?
rosealuck140

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:54 am

I have always liked the night better (it's right in my name!) because its when ghosts and spooks and monsters generally are more active and makes my job much easier. I also really like the stillness, the sounds of the night, and especially the moonlight. However, as I've spent time in Ponyville and made new friends, I've learned to appreciate the daytime again...and there are times where even I need to get out in the sun for awhile.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Iona » Wed May 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Where is my hug?
Iona

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Thu May 07, 2015 10:21 am

You can pick up your hug today at any of our fine Night Side locations.

*Sapphire hugs the big buggy* Free sample.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Storm Flare » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am

Um, so im in a tad bit of a pickle and i could use some help. Well, the thing is I've got my name chosen and such but.. but I don't know what my cutie mark would look like, and I was wondering if i could get some advice... any advice...
Storm Flare

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Well...you'd probably be better off asking somepony who studied cutie marks for a living. I don't have any idea what mine means but...well, I suppose I would just think about what comes naturally to you and try to do your best at it. Cutie Marks are related to your special talent, after all.

OOC: You could also PM Shine. She makes great cutie marks.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Shinula » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 am

Can I have some ice-cream? Also what is your favourite kind of ice-cream?

((OOC: I do make them to order. They're free too. ))
Shinula
Celestia

Postby CrystalBrookes » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Dear Strongphire

How do you type with boxing gloves on?
CrystalBrookes

Postby MrPip42 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:46 am

What happened in the events of Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Jewel? I was never around then and am EXTREMELY curious of what did happen.
MrPip42

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:54 am

To Shine: Yes you can have some ice cream. My favorite is... probably either chocolate or mint with chocolate chips.

To Brookes: You're not Ali. You're not even...literate. Also, my keyboard has only two keys. Its easy.

To Pip: That's a very long story...

It started when a slime-creature called The Glooze was attacking Ponyville. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna came to stop it, and it ended up attacking Luna. It pulled the essence of Nightmare Moon out of her (as I understand it) and became her, vowing once more to cover Equestria in eternal night. Being familiar with the legend of Nightmare Moon, Sapphire decided the best way to stop this from happening was to make friends with her and prove somepony cared so she set out with a stallion called Thunderball (who was helping her because he was going to spy on Nightmare) to find her.
After weeks of searching, Nightmare Moon found Sapphire in a cave and convinced her to take a gem which was one of the Elements of Discord. The gem gave Sapphire tremendous magical power but also began to turn her evil, causing her to make trouble in and around Ponyville and take on the persona of Nightmare Jewel, while Nightmare Moon recruited Greenling, Spotlight Sample, Thunderball, Shine, and Marble Sheen to wield the other Elements to combat Twilight and her friends.
During one particularly nasty prank involving the ghost-cat Pancake, Sunset Skye was able to break the Element of Discords hold on Sapphire's mind, causing her to come back to her senses somewhat. Soon after, a mysterious creature in the forest explained to her that Nightmare Moon was being manipulated by something called 'The Groundskeeper' which had created the Elements of Discord. Once the Elements of Harmony were defeated, it would betray Nightmare Moon and take over Equestria itself. Sapphire, still devoted to her original goal, gathered the Elements of Discord and together they came up with a plan to overwhelm their gems with positive energy and use them against the monster.
Finally, Princess Luna came to Ponyville for a celebration and was kidnapped by Nightmare Moon and taken into the Everfree Forest where she was to have her energy stolen (again, as I understand it). The Elements of Discord helped with this plan until the last minute when the Groundskeeper arrived, who turned out to be a massive centaur-like creature. The Elements of Discord used their powers, but it was only enough to weaken The Groundskeeper. Fortunately, the ponies of Ponyville had followed Princess Luna into the forest and were on hand to defeat the monster. Nightmare Moon fled, leaving Sapphire and the others injured and in some cases totally mad.

There was a lot more going on at this time, but this is the stuff I was directly involved with. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask IC.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby MrPip42 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Ayame_ExGoddess wrote:To Pip: That's a very long story...

It started when a slime-creature called The Glooze was attacking Ponyville. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna came to stop it, and it ended up attacking Luna. It pulled the essence of Nightmare Moon out of her (as I understand it) and became her, vowing once more to cover Equestria in eternal night. Being familiar with the legend of Nightmare Moon, Sapphire decided the best way to stop this from happening was to make friends with her and prove somepony cared so she set out with a stallion called Thunderball (who was helping her because he was going to spy on Nightmare) to find her.
After weeks of searching, Nightmare Moon found Sapphire in a cave and convinced her to take a gem which was one of the Elements of Discord. The gem gave Sapphire tremendous magical power but also began to turn her evil, causing her to make trouble in and around Ponyville and take on the persona of Nightmare Jewel, while Nightmare Moon recruited Greenling, Spotlight Sample, Thunderball, Shine, and Marble Sheen to wield the other Elements to combat Twilight and her friends.
During one particularly nasty prank involving the ghost-cat Pancake, Sunset Skye was able to break the Element of Discords hold on Sapphire's mind, causing her to come back to her senses somewhat. Soon after, a mysterious creature in the forest explained to her that Nightmare Moon was being manipulated by something called 'The Groundskeeper' which had created the Elements of Discord. Once the Elements of Harmony were defeated, it would betray Nightmare Moon and take over Equestria itself. Sapphire, still devoted to her original goal, gathered the Elements of Discord and together they came up with a plan to overwhelm their gems with positive energy and use them against the monster.
Finally, Princess Luna came to Ponyville for a celebration and was kidnapped by Nightmare Moon and taken into the Everfree Forest where she was to have her energy stolen (again, as I understand it). The Elements of Discord helped with this plan until the last minute when the Groundskeeper arrived, who turned out to be a massive centaur-like creature. The Elements of Discord used their powers, but it was only enough to weaken The Groundskeeper. Fortunately, the ponies of Ponyville had followed Princess Luna into the forest and were on hand to defeat the monster. Nightmare Moon fled, leaving Sapphire and the others injured and in some cases totally mad.

There was a lot more going on at this time, but this is the stuff I was directly involved with. If you want to know more, you'll have to ask IC.

That sounds...really cool, dang it why did I have to come later in Filly's lifetime?! :raritycry:
MrPip42

Postby Cavejohnson22 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Dear ms. Night,

My names cave and I'm wondering what you think of the Portal Progect.

Yours truly,
cave
Cavejohnson22

Postby Darknight Flame » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Are Batponies cool or not? In your opinion. :rainbowhuh:
Darknight Flame

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:42 pm

@cavejohnson:

I'm not familiar with it.

@Darknight Flame

Absolutely. Bat ponies are very cool in my opinion, but I like bats in general, and of course Vamponies so some might say I'm a little biased.
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby thedarkknight » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 pm

can you be my friend
:sweetieunsure:
thedarkknight

Postby Ayame_ExGoddess » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

@thedarkknight Sure. :raritywink:
Ayame_ExGoddess

Postby Vulture_01 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:24 am

What will Sapphire Night be doing this holiday season?
Vulture_01

Postby TonyFry » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Help I believe there's ectoplasm in my mane how would I get it out?
TonyFry

Previous

Return to Public Roleplay