View topic - Ghost Town, Show Down.

Ghost Town, Show Down.

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Ghost Town, Show Down.

Postby Seance71 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 am

This adventure is the begging of Razor slowly loosing his amnesia and remembering of his past. Depending on how this journey goes, more adventures can be discovered to see more of Razor_Breeze, or it simply ends here. Let's find out!

The first adventure is Ghost Town, Show Down; a legendary town within the Badlands is said to be haunted, and Razor has gained an odd urge to go examine the town. Though the Badlands are said to be dangerous, Razor has decided to make an adventuring party. Hopefully, This "Ghost Town" is just a bunch of nonsense and nothing will be found of this old abandon place. But the real question rises, Why would somepony build a town in the Badlands?

If you are interesting in joining, drop a post BELOW or meet up with Razor_Breeze in R.P. After Five (5) ponies have entered, the adventure will begin. ((Depending on everypony's arrival time.))

Note: This adventure is ratted G for Scary theme and minor destruction. XD
Seance71

Re: Ghost Town, Show Down.

Postby aspirations » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Falcon Firelight would probably be interested. Should I drop you a line IC?
Love thy enemy-- it drives them nuts.
aspirations

Postby Seance71 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 am

I won't be on till after the 4th. But I'll note you want to join.
Seance71

Postby SilverWing » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm

SilverWing is definitely interested in this adventure and in sure he can prove very useful to you.
SilverWing

Return to Public Roleplay