View topic - Ponies of the Caribbean

Ponies of the Caribbean

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Ponies of the Caribbean

Postby SilverWing » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey I'm looking for some RPers to fill up a crew in an adventure RP based around pony (among the other accepted species) pirate. In which the ponies involved will join forces to seek out the fabled friendship staff which holds the power to turn foe to friend. We will set off from a port in Baltimare on the east coast of Equestria to embark on our b arduous journey in the name of friendship.
Because I'm not much of a leader Id like anypony who joins to be the leader. However if it comes to it, I will be the leader.
If we don't get enough RPers you can play the role of multiple ponies and If we have too many ponies you will be allowed to play as an antagonist.
We will encounter many dangers on the sea and on the sunset isles (where both sun and moon are always present for an unknown reason) where we will find the friendship staff.
I hope to make use of Puzzles and ponies feature here on the website. So the captain can double as the dungeon master or somepony an couldn't lvolounteer themselves to watch over the RP and be the dungeon master.

Anypony is welcome to join wether an RP veteran or you're new to the whole thing.
If you'd like to know more or are interested in joining either PM me or post below.
I'm also accepting improvements and recommendation's.
SilverWing

Re: Ponies of the Caribbean

Postby aspirations » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm

This seems like fun! However, I would recommend that if you are planning on doing this roleplay in the main chat that you get the "Friendship Staff" approved by a mod. However, if you are just going to be doing it in the forums (which is what I would recommend for a roleplay like this), no mod approval is required.
Love thy enemy-- it drives them nuts.
aspirations

Return to Public Roleplay