View topic - Seance71 D20 Modern, the 4 seals

Seance71 D20 Modern, the 4 seals

Out of character discussion for roleplay related stuff

Seance71 D20 Modern, the 4 seals

Postby Seance71 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 pm

~edited...again.

Okay, the practice seasons are over...for now. The story is made, and this will be interesting...I hope.

Equestria has faced foes who alone, proved more then a challenge for the mane 6. Nightmare moon, Discord, Chrystales, and now King Sombre. But thankfully, each one has been faced and defeated. Peace seems to have returned to Equestria thanks to these 6 brave ponies. However, something has happened, something horrible.

10 years after the battle with King Sombre, and the world seems rather...different. Technology and magic have both advanced, as well as certain rules of this place. A new village, named Harmony after the elements of harmony, is peacefully resting not too far from the legendary ponyville. The summer sun shines brightly upon all the ponies as Luna and Celestia guard over the land of Equestria.

But one frightful day, the sky turns crimson red and the ground seems to turn brown as the grass and trees suddenly start to die. In a just few moments, Equestria seems to have died. Thankfully, Luna and Celestia have the strength to keep the main cities from the chaos, and with the help of Shining armor and Cadance, they can hold the shields up for a while. Twilight and friends have gone to obtain the elements of harmony to fix this...But they have suddenly vanished. Without the elements of harmony, Equestria seems doomed, until a note is found in Harmony's inn.

"To all brave ponies;
I know the reason for this sudden chaos, and I know how it can be stopped. Sadlly, The princesses can not be bothered, for they keep the land from dying, giving all of us ponies a chance. The elements of Harmony have also vanished, so it would seem the end is near. But, if any pony wishes to fight back against this evil, meet me in ponyville, I will answer all questions to whoever wishes to join me."

Can this evil be stopped? What happened to the Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie and every other pony? Who is this mysterious pony? And what is Equestria's destiny? Hopefully, it will be solved...and Soon.
Last edited by Seance71 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Seance71

Re: Seance71 D20 Modern, School Dayz

Postby Mayday » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Just to be clear, this is still a pony roleplay PG site. Those "Special" campaigns are not mean for you to play character that you otherwise wouldn't be able to play in the regular part. It should still be mostly MLP world focused.
Mayday
Administrator

Postby Kind Shadow » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 pm

So, this school is in Equestria? I recommend removing all mentions of humans.

Also we haven't seen high school in equestria. I'm not saying that, that means they don't exists or fit in the show, but what exactly does a teenaged pony look like? Is there any difference between them and the mane cast?

I'm pretty interested in trying new things... But I don't know how to play d20 modern, though I know of it. Would you be willing to teach me to play?
Kind Shadow

Postby Seance71 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I can do that. I'll make sure it stays MLP World related, and I'm willing to teach anypony who wants to learn of D20 Modern. I have my ways of curving the rules of humans into the world of ponies.
Seance71

Postby Kind Shadow » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 am

Well I guess I'm interested in learning. Please send KidShadow a pub, in the chat with details when your available. Maybe if we start with some test play, other ponies will become interested.
Kind Shadow

Postby Dragonshy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am

I'd like to play so long as it doesn't interfere with my other games. Though I don't know how to play D20 Modern either.
Dragonshy

Postby Tek Croon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 pm

It's really similar to DND in many ways. I'm sure you'll pick it up easy.

As for me, I'm busy until mid nov. But I'd love to help out.
Tek Croon

Postby Marceline » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:30 pm

That sounds really cool. I'd like to learn too, though I have no clue what it's like :P It sounds really interesting~ :pinkiehappy:
Marceline

Postby flutter shy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

hey Seance, i may be interested in doing this but since you obviously have to make a few changes, as Twi pointed out, could you post a change list or something with some detail? thanks~ =P
flutter shy

Postby Mayday » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 am

Seance71 wrote:...I think I got everything, am I missing anything?

Just responding so people know I checked it already. You missed the entire story and setting at the time of writing.
Mayday
Administrator

Postby Seance71 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:55 pm

bob
Last edited by Seance71 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seance71

Postby flutter shy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:25 am

*groans* i hate reading too much, but here we go!
--------edit----------
double groan, this is so complicated, what ever happened to snakes and ladders?
--------edit----------
ok, i have a very basic grasp of the game after much hardcore studying of the links but i still need to see you when your on, Razor, to ask a few questions about some stuff
flutter shy

Return to Out of character