View topic - Gooood Bye, New York

Gooood Bye, New York

Everything else not pony related can goes here

Gooood Bye, New York

Postby Lightning Flicker » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Alright, so this is how it is. I'm going from Filly forever. It has been swell and I met some fantastic people. The chats I experienced have been fun, the roleplaying was always great, and the few chuckles we had was a blast. But things have taken a sour turn for this little corner of sunshine. I've been faring myself from the general fandom. I am no where displeased by it and generally love almost everypony in it. I haven't even been up with the recent episodes and whatnot, but the chance of my staying here are already 0. I haven't even been on here very recently, so I decided why not make a official leave? Which is why I typed all of this up in the first place. I'm just going to say all of you try to do your best and poni-poni on or whatever.

Man, it has been crazy, huh? I mean, the first time I joined I was pleased with the great RP experience. Characters with thought-out design. Not some crazy mismatch of being Celestia's father and son, but somehow being younger than the Mane Six and being the wife to Luna or whatever. Or any kind of insane thing with powers of being able to kill everything that moves and BEING TOTALLEY INVENCIBALE!!!111. Which just makes me sound like i'm offending some people, but sometimes everypony goes through that stage. And we learn and move on. Which is a lot to say when I have to move away from this. You've all been a great bunch, but I feel like I can't actually do this anymore. Nothing involving other problems, I just don't see much of a thrill or fun. Sometimes I do like writing those little drabbles that involve all those characters. From the convoluted Pluto, to the evil and suck-y villain TailSword. And then there is Carrot Top.

But now i'm just rambling about all that stuff no one wants to hear. I just need to stray away from this. Which means you aren't going to see me in either of the chats, since i'm leaving them. If you really need to get in-touch with me, some of the other Filly members have my Skype. Aside from that, there is still Tumblr, but I have been ignoring it for quite some time.
I'm now going as "Lightning Lion", too.

So, good bye and happy new years.
People change over the years and I have gone for a change of something I don't really do, but you know. I like writing long drabbles of nosense.
Lightning Flicker

Re: Gooood Bye, New York

Postby AppleTart » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Sad to hear you're leaving but I'm glad to see you're doing it under you're own power and you're comfortable with it hun, I can say that I'm really going to miss Pluto and the nice little spark of fun you brought to the chat (even if you're quite wrong in the Apple vs Carrot debate), so see you later partner! And here's to hopping our paths might cross again sometime in the future!
Love ya!
-Your one and only, Tart.
AppleTart

Postby no space » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 am

Hehe, Lightning Lion

Good luck on the outside. Hope it takes you wherever you wanna go.
no space

Postby LennonFan » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:58 am

So long, Lightning! Be well!
LennonFan

Postby Apple Jack » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

;-;

I'm going to miss you D=
Apple Jack

Postby Tek Croon » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 pm