View topic - Fillydelphia Minecraft Server: Whitelist applications

Fillydelphia Minecraft Server: Whitelist applications

Everything else pony related goes here

Fillydelphia Minecraft Server: Whitelist applications

Postby Shinula » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Why?
In short, to avoid griefers and trouble makers, we require you to do some simple things so we know you're not just here to mess with us. We all just want to have fun, and if you do too, then great! Just follow these simple steps and you can join in.

What was wrong with the old forum thread?
This new topic was made , because the person managing the old one no longer does so. So I took the opportunity to make a new, neater one.

How to Apply!
You will need to:
1. Post your in-game Minecraft account name, in this thread.
2. Post a short reason as to why you want to join the server, in this thread.
3. Be a user of our Chatrooms (Actually use them for roleplay, not just log into the chat and say "Whitelist me please." This site is for roleplaying and this Minecraft server is for users of the site.)
4. If I do not already know you, give me evidence of you using our Chatrooms more than once. This includes character name, room, date. Otherwise I have no way to know if you have played or not.

Link to other threads.
Main server thread.
Skins thread.
Old whitelist thread
Shinula
Celestia

Re: Fillydelphia Minecraft Server: Whitelist applications

Postby MrPip42 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Ok here it is!! :pinkiehappy: didn't see it before :scootangel:

Ok well might as well, my Minecraft name is Gamer_x7_42.

Why i would join: well i've been on filly for a while now, first off why wouldn't i play minecraft with some friends i've made here. I love playing minecraft and playing with some fellow brony rpers would be great!!

Yeah I am active on the chat

Ok well first sorry for having to ask, and second This may have been my second reason for asking :twilightblush:

Ok have a nice day!!
MrPip42

Postby Shinula » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Gamer_x7_42 added.
Shinula
Celestia

Postby Twilightrocks118 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi my minecraft user name is Rosie24680

Who I want to join?: first of all I love you guys cause my friend plays this server and she said that you guys are soooo amazing and it's so fun.

All in all please let me be white listed I would really love to experience your world !! :heart: :raritywink:
So pls lemme join I love u guys !!!!!!
Twilightrocks118

Postby Twilightrocks118 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Oh sorry forgot one more think I am active on the chat btw :heart: :twilightsheepish:
Twilightrocks118

Postby Shinula » Wed May 21, 2014 3:33 pm

@Twilightrocks118: Sure, can you tell me your friend's Fillydelphia account or character name? As well as your own character in the chat. I noticed you've only joined recently so I need to check as I'm not familiar with you yet.
Shinula
Celestia

Postby Twilightrocks118 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Sure I believe that my friends account is SaphireNight and my account on chat is Rarity1111 :heart: :heart: if she says she don't member me tell her I'm the girl she played with at the park :raritycry: ok there ya go
Twilightrocks118

Postby Sancus » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 am

MC Name: Sucater

Why I would like to join: Well, It's been quite a while since I've found a good server that actually has nice people and a decent roleplay system in place, and I believe this is a server that I can come to have those things.

As for the chat, I'm pretty active for a somewhat new user.
Sancus

Postby Shinula » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 am

@Sancus: Can you tell me the name of one of your chatroom characters please? Also I should point out our Minecraft server does not use a roleplay system, that is what the chatrooms are for. Minecraft is merely for users of the chat who wish to play minecraft together. That being said there are no rules against RP'ing on the Minecraft server so go for it.
Shinula
Celestia

Postby Sancus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 am

Ah, one of my character's would be MintBrook then. Thanks.
Sancus

Postby Shinula » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Added Sucater to the whitelist.
Shinula
Celestia

Postby lola starshine » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:25 pm

minecraft name:prettygal9

why i want to join:i want to join because i want to go in a minecraft game where i can roleplay with other minecraft ponies and see them in 3d and act like im really in equestria.
lola starshine

Postby Shinula » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:48 pm

added prettygal9 to the whitelist
Shinula
Celestia

Postby ShadowPony » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:55 am

My Minecraft Username is Icygirl337 and Known in the chatrooms as ShadyTheGhost
I wanna Join this Server Because It's a Easier way To Get To this RP, Instead of logging in and Wasting ALOT of time.
And yes, I Use The chatrooms for RP, Not Just saying " HI" Then "BYE" :pinkiehappy:

So Yeah, Thanks,
-Icy/Shady
ShadowPony

Postby mlp710 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello my name is audrey710

One reason why i want to join the server is because it looks so fun molst people want to join this server because they want to join there friends but I'm not one of those people :rainbowhuh: ! well i like it because of the builds :coolphoto: and because of the kindness if i join this server. I will respect people and i won't be mean or do bad things . If i don't get to join ill understand but ill be sad . :raritycry: But if i do join ill be so happy . :pinkiehappy: :twilightsmile: I would love to join the community even though ill be a new bee ill still have lots and lots of fun.

Thank you for your time have a good day ~ love mlp710,audrey710 ~ :twilightsmile:
mlp710

Postby RainbowDashRD » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:10 pm

hey i wanna get white listed here!

been a fan of mlp ever since season 1 episode 5 i love mlp and im a active player on lots of servers

minecraft username: arisbel123 (no capitals)

and my fav charactar is rainbow dash o3o :rainbowlaugh:

and the reason i want to join is cause i love mlp and it sounds like lots of fun and ponyness o3o ive been looking all over for a good mlp server and i think this is the one :rainbowgoggles:
RainbowDashRD

Postby Shinula » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Reminder to all applicants to read the Original Post of this thread, and follow the instructions. They have also been updated for clarification.
Shinula
Celestia

Postby Inkwell » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:22 am

kaepora527

I just started on these forums and in the chat today but I figured I would get an early start.

I usually play on a small 35 player slot server but while I did find a cool place to play minecraft . . . the name of that server sounds like something brony related but ended up just being a normal server lol.

SO why am I here? well I was looking for a server to play minecraft on that had these qualities.
1. must be at least partially vanilla. (I am a newb when it comes to online minecraft/servers exc exc and so when I try to go on a lot of servers and especially the big ones I get easily overwhelmed with all their is to do and I never really get to do anything because i have no idea where to even begin.

2. Must be 1.8 I just like all the fancy stuff you can do in 1.8.

3. must be a mlp related server. Well I've never had the privileged to play on one and so here is my attempt to do as such.

And now with my reasons to be white listed out of the way I think it is fairly obvius that I only came here to play minecraft but I guess the rules are the rules so I'll have to get into rping again.
I've done rp in txt a few times in my life but not in a few years and in all honesty the forums and explinations and rules are all a lot to take in here so it's probably gonna take me a while and I will probably make a mistake or two along the way but I hope you express some friendship and sort of help me to get to my goal of playing on the mc server and if that is not going to be possible please do let me know now so I can move on in my search.

Random facts about me. My fave Princess is Celestia. My fave main six is Twilight Sparkle and fave background character is silver spoon (she may be a huge stinker but she's adorable while she does it so I forgive her lol)
Inkwell

Postby alaincx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:52 am

1. alaincx
2. I love my little pony! I want to have fun with people making houses and chatting. I've always wanted to go on a mylittlepony server but i could never find one. Untill now! Im so happy I found this server, I hope I can join. I will have so much! I will be nice and generous - just like rarity :raritywink: :heart: It would make my christmas happy :twilightsmile: I do hope everypony is nice on the server and actually wanting to play with! Have fun! and :heart: ya!

3. I will join the chatrooms as soon as im done typing this :D

4. I sure will, chat alot. when I play on the server :D :pinkiesmile:
alaincx

Postby trineyeti » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 pm

trineyeti because your game sounds super fun
I have not been in a chat room because the fact that just joined
trineyeti

Postby trineyeti » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 pm

in game name: trineyeti
reason I want to join : your server sounds awesome from what everypony tells me! :flutteryay:
I love roleplaying to I also joined your chatroom hub for rps
trineyeti

Postby emypie » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm

name:emypie
because i LOVE mlp and i went to an mlp convention
yes i have used the chat room mutiple times i asked them how they liked the pony server
emypie

Postby Sandy_Rivers » Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 am

I think I got taken off the whitelist... I can't seem to connect anymore.

Username: TheTerdBurgler

I like building big things for everypony to enjoy and I want to keep making my big things bigger!
Sandy_Rivers

Postby Shinula » Tue May 05, 2015 1:41 pm

You are still on the whitelist. The issue was the server was down. It is back up now.
(You can till if you are not in the whitelist as the server will forcibly kick you with a message saying so)
Shinula
Celestia

Postby izadorable8 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:34 pm

my minecraft username is: Izadorible8.I always love servers and its my favoret thing to do I always love a good server and yours seems REAL fun :pinkiehappy: i just also wanted to say im adikted to minecraft so if you like my reson pleas add me :twilightblush: the date is...:8-8-15

my minecraft name is Uni_fluff
izadorable8

Next

Return to Everypony else