View topic - Kley Vilite

Kley Vilite

This is where you can list your character! Feel free to link to chat profile, or upload your OC character image and description here in your own thread!

Kley Vilite

Postby Pokebulba » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

Kley Vilite
A shy unicorn who avoid strangers, enjoys trying out new stuff but mostly stuff that can be done inside a house without help from others. All do she has trouble with strangers she is quite empathetic because of past experiences.

Gumption: 1 - She has never had a reason to want to practice strength being a unicorn she always fought it easier to learn to levitate.

Quickness: 2
- She doesn't run often apart from the more then occasional being late and needing to run to get somewhere on time.

Excitement: 2
- Is often more concentrated then exited yet sometimes is exited when doing something right.

Smartness: 4 - Having plenty of spare time and being curious as long as it does not include others, she will learn many strange and partly useless facts that she feels proud to know.

Caring: 4
- Is empathetic and can easily to relate to ponies who are upsets, feels like crying when somepony else is and there by tried to cheer them up.

Friendship: 1
- Having trouble making friend hasn't had the chance to learn or understand it yet.

There colour pallet I will probably change but for now the basic design is visible.

HP: 3 MP: 8 SP: 5

Cutie mark: Her Cutie Mark is a open book with a painting in it, a paint brush next to it a small clay figure and music notes on the other side of the page it represents "creativity" since she enjoyed trying out particularly new arts. Association (because of it being close to curiosity) Smartness.

I decided since most people post there characters here I'd post mine too, with a picture I did, sorry if it's not very good and her cutie mark isn't visible.

Pokebulba

Re: Kley Vilite

Postby LunasApprentic » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 am

MAY I HAVE IT???
LunasApprentic

Postby LunasApprentic » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:08 am

can i please have it?
LunasApprentic

Postby LunasApprentic » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 am

can i just have her? or do i have to ask?
LunasApprentic

Postby BerryBush » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:11 am

Hi there! I realy like that unicorn could i have it please? Its okay if you reject.

Thanks!

~BerryBush
BerryBush

Return to Character Profile