View topic - Lost Treasures

Lost Treasures

In character Pony Stuff. You can use this forum for any public, free for all roleplay.

Lost Treasures

Postby DblSpark » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 am

Borrowing a title name from another forum (Not a Rp or pony forum) that i usually hang about. I decided to get more involved in this part of the site as well~
Starting with something flexible seeing as we've all gotta start from somewhere..... and its right there for me, the possibility~....... ok i'm done

To start this off
You've recieved a letter, email, derpy mail, fax, note etc...from an unknown sender telling you they've taken one of the things you treasure most.
You do realise something is gone and it can be anything. It could be a trait like you're femininity for example , somepony/thing special to you , you're dignity, piece of your tail?...etc GO WILD!! Somehow vanished in the night...*shrugs*

The letter also provided you with a map leading you to the dense forest. It also tells you there is a factory in the centre of it.
The characters will start either at the edge of the forest or somewhere within......... not at the factory mind you.
Somethings to read
Spoiler: show
((Be free to add your own twists and mini plots just don't completely change the mane one. Add your own creatures maybe or environments like maybe caves or lakes to add to what I was too lazy to put...))
((Free to use canon characters and more than one of your Ocs if you want))

Through the night the low sounds of a airship can be heard flying overhead. A figure leaped down into the dense forest below kicking off a few trees as he landed.
The pony landed surprisingly well not hurting himself in the slightest. He takes a look at his surroundings while drawing small orb from the black hoodie he happened to be wearing. The luminous orb flashed briefly lighting up the dark forest for the pony to see for a few seconds.
If you happened to be nearby you'd notice the pony had a lavender coat and an orange mane through the light. On his head were a set of headphones.

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this." He says to himself as the light dies down.

Having been assigned for a solo task with permission from the rest of Neon Rhythm Gang. Pallet planned to track down what was taken from him and hopefully find the culprit that took it as well. It would be just like old times....
He was near a small lake leading uphill to more parts of the forest and considered his next course of action.
DblSpark

Re: Lost Treasures

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 am

Cloaked stood at the edge of the forest looking straight into the darkness inside. He took out the letter he had received and rereads it multiple times before putting it away again. "I'll make them pay for this." One moment he's there and the next he disappears as he runs into the dense forest, his cloak keeping him from sight as he keeps to the shadows. He was moving fast yet silent as if he was hovering over the ground, too bad his eyesight wasn't really that good in the darkness. Cloaked hit a low hanging branch falling to the ground with a yelp. "...stupid trees!" anypony near would have heard the collision or his voice.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 am

Diamond woke with a start. She didn't even notice the note on the bed next to her at first. She got up and took care of her morning rituals, came back to her room, and immediately set out to decide if she wanted to smell like cherry vanilla spritz today, or possibly rice flower and shea. While mulling over such an important decision, she began setting her bed and saw that there had been a note placed right next to her over the course of the night. She looked at the note and nodded slowly, silently for a moment. Finally, she slammed a hoof angrily into the bed, "I'll show THEM to ponynap Octavia!"

Of course... They hadn't been referring to Octavia, rather an entire WALL was missing from her home. The east wall, to be precise. It just so happens to be the wall from which she hung all her certifications and letters of recognition - and even a few photographs of those she held dearest. She galloped off toward the forest with purpose, never having settled the dispute between perfumes.
These ponies don't wanna party! They want to paaaaar-tay!
-Great Philosopher and Wisemare Pinkie Pie
Diamond Charm

Postby DblSpark » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Pallet heard the sound of somepony hitting something and insulting the problem. He turns and looks around for the source.
He wondered who else would be around here at this time of night and trots closer to the noise to investigate.

"Hello anypony there?" He calls.
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Cloaked froze for a second, wide-eyed as somepony seemed to have heard him. He quickly steps into the shadows again and closes in on whoever had heard him. He could see Pallet standing 10 feet away from him as he peeked around the tree he was hiding behind.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Whiteeyes » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hello? Diamond Charm? I gots breakfast ready. Diamond Charm? Are you ok? ..............I'm coming in." Whiny noted, opening the door. She looked around, blinking a bit. "Huh, she's not usually up this early. I wonder where she went?" Mr. Bunny, aparently spotting something, hopped on over to a note which he quickly brought back to Whiteeyes. Looking over the note, the pony gasped in horror. "Hang on Diamond Charm, I'll save you from the evil thief slash pony-napper...of evil." And so Whiteeyes dashes off herself towards the forest, determined to save her best friend.
This signature needs to be about 20% more Mr. Bunny.

Countdown to the Zombie Appocalypse: 87 DAYS
The first time you see this, copy it in your signature and subtract one.
Whiteeyes

Postby LennonFan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 am

Orion stands at the forest's edge, expression grim. "Hold on, my Raven... I'm coming to get you."
LennonFan

Postby AppleTart » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 am

AppleTart stretched out on the sandy river bank and rolled onto her back before yawning sleepily, she blinks rapidly to clear all that icky sleep from her eyes and slowly gets on to her hooves with another yawn. She then proceeded to tidy up the camp, which took all of five seconds considering it's a single fire pit and a blanket. After rolling her blanket up and depositing it next to her saddlebags she takes off her hat and pulls the ribbon out of her mane. She desperately needed a wake up swim. Though, she stops and stares at a note which had pinned to her hat.

"Now ain't that the oddes-" She stops talking to herself, though it's more correct to say she stops thinking to herself considering no sound had come out. She quickly grabs her throat and goes wide eyed. There was no way this was happening. She tries in vain to speak several more times, and she even screams out loud at one point. But despite her best efforts not a single sound is made. She quickly scooped up her saddle bags and headed for the edge of the forest, she needed to restock on provisions first and foremost, then she'd HAVE to find out who stole her voice. Because really, this was just odd!
AppleTart

Postby DblSpark » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Pallet wondered where the pony/thing he heard had run off to . So he pulled down his headphones and closed his eyes.

"Open up your senses....." He said as the part of his mane that hid his horn glowed. Pallet listened for any movements/sounds nearby with his Audio Charge spell.

Other than the sound of other creatures in the woods right now..he should be able to find something.

Hopefully he would find a lead to his stolen belonging....
DblSpark

Postby LennonFan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Pallet would hear Orion's hoofsteps. And his angry muttering.
LennonFan

Postby Sleepy Mix » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Pallet would hear Cloakeds breathing if his spell is really that good.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Whiteeyes » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 pm

It's hard to hide a pony going 78 kph towards his position.

Whiteeyes

Postby Diamond Charm » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Diamond frowned as she neared the forest edge. She turned and glanced back at the sound of rapid hoof falls - she would recognize that galloping anywhere! She cringed and braced for impact!
Diamond Charm

Postby DblSpark » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 am

Pallet furrowed a brow and pulled his headphones down. There was a pony nearby hiding and watching something possibly him and there was another one trotting along muttering something. He also took note of hearing something moving extremely loudly and quickly towards the forest.

Pallet takes a few steps through the forest and notices Orion nearby.
"You seem annoyed about something. Mind telling me why you're here all by yourself and why you're here at all?"

He also turns back to Sleepmix's location

"Ok I may not be able to see you but I know you're there. Might want to lower the volume of your breathing" He calls out to Sleepymix in his direction.
If this was the guy that kidnapped his admin then he was gonna rough him up.
DblSpark

Postby LennonFan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 am

"I woke up to find my wife's side of our bed empty, save for a single envelope, informing me that something close to my heart has been stolen. So here I am, on a quest to bring my Raven home."
LennonFan

Postby Whiteeyes » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Whiny dashes right into Diamond Charm. Surprised, she put on the breaks (with audible screeching) as the two of them skidded in front of the Professor and a purple pony. "Diamond Charm! Thank goodness! When I went to your room earlier you weren't there and there was a note and I thought somepony had ponynapped you! Oh, hello purple pony! Wait, are you the ponynapper?"

Whiteeyes

Postby Diamond Charm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Diamond crumpled to the ground as Whiny stopped and slowly got up, "Whiny... You're horrifying, you know that?" She stops and gets her bearings, "No, I wasn't Ponynapped, but I'm so glad I've a posse now. I know now why Octavia has been gone, everypony! She has been ponynapped! The note on my bed said 'something important to me' has been taken, and Octavia..." Diamond clears her throat, "There is little more important. Now then, thank you all for assembling on such short notice."
Diamond Charm

Postby LennonFan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 am

"Octavia was taken too? So was Raven!" He paces. "There must be a reasonable explanation for this... but what?"
LennonFan

Postby DblSpark » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 am

Here Pallet was hurrying to recover what was stolen from him and he has all this to deal with.

"I can relate to that ." He said to Orion. "You're not the only one."

He also turned to Whiny. "What makes you think I'm a ponynapper kid. Is it the hoodie or the headphones? I mean seriously...."

He finally turns to Diamondcharm and sweatdropped.

"Ummm...sorry but I came here alone to recover something stolen from myself. ^^; Also its nice to see you again Diamondcharm you're looking as lovely as ever."

He chuckled and then remembered there was still one more concealed pony and he turns and glances in that direction
DblSpark

Postby Sleepy Mix » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am

Cloaked stepped out of his cover keeping his hood as low as possible. He stood there in front of the other group. "Somepony I know of got kidnapped aswell." His voice was low and neutral as to not be recognized. His head slowly moved as he regarded every single pony.
Sleepy Mix

Postby Diamond Charm » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

Diamond more or less ignores Pallet - she didn't feel he ever properly apologized for that one time, "It's not proper of you all to copy me!" Diamond shouted, "Octavia REALLY has been ponynapped, and Whiny came because she thought *I* had been ponynapped, and that's fine, but now that we've done it, you all think it's cool so you're imitating us!"

She glanced off to the side, "Besides. . . I doubt any of your lost have actually been ponynapped. Raven is a bit... well, I won't use the word 'ditzy', but she probably went for a long walk. And you...!" She turns to Cloaked, "Well... she or he probably just needed a break from your eccentric fashion sense." She nodded resolutely, "Anyway, if we're all working toward the same goal, misguided as some may be, we should all stick together!"
Diamond Charm

Postby Sleepy Mix » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

Cloaked frowned at Diamonds remark. "I agree with your plan of sticking together but I shall not be insulted by the likes of you." He turned around and looked at where the center of the forest would be. He was going to save Kelly no matter what.
Sleepy Mix

Postby DblSpark » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

"Firstly what would ever give you that idea? I got a letter as well DiamondCharm and I couldn't find Mix Stelar anywhere."

He looks off into the undergrowth.

"That's the only reason i'm here and I will find her."

He also wondered how long she could keep a grudge for in a serious situation.
DblSpark

Postby LennonFan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Orion turns to Diamond and slowly trots toward her, bristling. "My wife is not ditzy, Diamond. I will not tolerate anypony insulting her. Clear?"
LennonFan

Postby AppleTart » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

AppleTart continued to sprint towards the edge of the forest, but she quickly eased up to a canter when she heard voices not too far away. She stealthily nips her way in that direction and peaks out from behind a tree to look over the group. Alright, more ponies! That was good, though what they were talking about wasn't so good. But they all shared something in common and more ponies would make this whole adventure easier.

"Hey yall!" She calls, stepping into the clearing and trying to get their attention. But then again, she can't speak and just looks silly stepping out and opening and closing her mouth while waving a hoof.
AppleTart

Next

Return to Public Roleplay